As apart of the ISO9001 certification process, S.I. Tech conducted a customer survey and below
are some of the comments given.*
- Excellent company to work with. Deliveries as expected - Product is nearly faultless!
- Overall support of our requirements has been excellent.
- S.I. Tech has always delivered as promised. I know of no issues with services/products.
- Your modems work well for our application.
- Thank you for your on-time delivery and notification. I appreciate suppliers like you.
- Just wanted to give you an update. The ethernet units we have work great. They were easy to
hook up and worked perfectly!
- I have been using your 2505 Bit-Driver with SMA connectors for the last 15 years, works great.
I would like to upgrade to ST.
- I was skeptical when I purchased your RS232 stand alone and rack mount products. It was very
easy to install. Plug & Play as advertised!!
- We have a couple of your 2005 Bit-Drivers that came with some machines we purchased a few years
ago. The units still work. We just moved and the cables were cut. Can we still get the Bit-Drivers and cables upgraded
for these machines? Yes-of course.
- I purchased some T-1 single mode fiber products from another company. The units did not work
at 1550nm. I tried your products and it works very well. I will continue to purchase from S.I. Tech for all of
our networking needs.
- I just wanted to tell you that your USB1.1 converter+fiber optic cable works well together with
our USB2.0 CCD camera.
- I purchased your 2561-SM Bit-Driver, RS-422 to fiber units, and these worked well with our networking
- Thanks for the help, I will definitely keep you in mind on products and spread the word around
on your company.
- S.I. Tech's 2561 high speed version works great, flawlessly!! We use it with Sony field cameras to record/broadcast
sporting events. The Box is bulletproof. We use it as a standard to measure all other fiber optic equipment.
- Thank you so much for getting the two 232 drivers to me in such a quick time frame. I've been a fan of your products
since the first time I used one and will continue to profess how wonderful they are to all that will listen.
- I was able to test the fiber-ttl converter units yesterday in our lab. It looks like they will transmit a pulse down
to about 20nSec (when you send a shorter pulse, there is still an output pulse, but it's limited to about 20nSec length
on the output...no shorter). Needless to say, we're thrilled.
*Specific persons and company names are omitted for privacy reasons. References
are available by contacting S.I. Tech at 630.761.3640 between 8 AM and 5 PM Central Time.